The purpose of Wesleyan Women is to encourage and empower women to make a difference in their church and community for the glory of God.
Our Core Values to achieve our Purpose are:
- Evangelism – leading our family, friends and neighbours to Christ.
- Discipleship– Encouraging study of God’s Word; teaching women to follow Christ and be built up in their faith.
- Fellowship– building healthy, caring relationships among women in the local church.
- Ministry and Service– encouraging women to develop their gifts and talents, using them for service and ministry to build up the Church and meet the needs of others.
- Giving– supporting missions and projects, abroad and at home.
Resourcing – Developing and recommending resources that are content rich and theologically sound.
Biblical Justice – Calling the church to learn in to God’s heart for justice both locally and around the world.
Leadership Development – Equipping women to discover and live into God’s unique call on their lives.
Gathering – Creating space for God to move.